You can find us in the centre of Krakow’s Old Town
How to reach us?
From the railway station: from Krakow Main Railway station, go via the Galeria Krakowska shopping mall in the direction of Pawia Street. Then take Kurniki and Filipa Street (approx. 10 minutes on foot).
From the airport: you can reach us from the Balice airport
- by bus: bus 208- get off at the bus stop Kraków Główny Wschód, then go on foot via Szlak Street and then Pędzichów Street (approx. 15 minutes on foot)bus 292- get off at the bus stop Nowy Kleparz, then go on foot via Długa Street in the direction of the Main Square (Rynek Główny) (approx. 10 minutes).
- by train: Kraków Airport – Kraków Główny – get off at the Main Railway Station (Kraków Główny), go via the Galeria Krakowska shopping mall in the direction of Pawia Street. Then take Kurniki and Filipa Street (approx. 10 minutes on foot)
- by taxi – we can arrange transport by car for a price of 90 zloty
Other: we can organise transport by taxi from other cities
Fill out the form fields and send a message back via our website.
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016, I inform that:
- The administrator of the personal data provided by You is Władysław Ślepowron-Kudelski sp. o.o with its registered office in Cracow, Jadwigi z Łobzowa 12A street, postal code: 30-124;
- The personal data provided by You will be processed for the purpose of providing a hotel service;
- The personal data provided by You will not be shared with other recipients;
- Personal data provided by You will not be transferred to a third country;
- The personal data provided by You will be kept until the consent is withdrawn, but not longer than for 10 years;
- You have the right to access Your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit the processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the GIODO, if you believe that the processing of Your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016;
- Providing Your personal data is voluntary. You are obliged to do so and the consequence of not providing personal data will be a refusal to provide the hotel service.